Method of Payment
We offer shipping to Canada and other countries outside of the U.S. For international orders, the U.S. dollar equivalent will be charged. All orders and shipping charges must be pre-paid. In some cases, you may have to pay import fees and duties at the time of delivery. These fees will be collected by the carrier. (Average 0~10%)
- For international orders, the U.S. dollar equivalent will be charged.
- We currently accept credit card (Visa or MasterCard preferred) or bank wire transfer only.
- Buyer is responsible for all bank transaction fees. (Incoming and outgoing wire transfer fee, foreign transaction fee, etc.)
In order to process your international credit card order, please send us the following documents:
- Copy of credit card (front and back)
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of current credit card statement (billing/shipping address)
You will only need to send us this info once. We will keep it on record so your future orders will be processed immediately. We will process and ship your order once we have received the requested documents. We require these documents to safeguard against credit card fraud. Thank you so much for your understanding.
- Please note that wholesale prices do not include freight charges.
- All merchandise is shipped directly from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.
- All merchandise will be shipped by the fastest, most economical method available. (For small orders, USPS Priority Mail International is usually the most cost-effective option)
- You may use a freight company of your choice, if you have one.
* Please note: In some cases, you may have to pay import / export fees and duties at the time of delivery. These fees will be collected by the carrier.
Become a Retailer
If you’d like to become our retailer, please sign up here.
If you are a business located outside of U.S., you do not have to submit the U.S. Federal Tax ID or Resale Number.
We are always ready to help you should you have any questions.